Friday, December 12, 2008

Get to Know Our Special Guests- Mike and Myke

Hey all,

So today is the big day! Are you as psyched as I am? The level of my excitement is somewhere between Belle getting the keys to the library and Aladdin meeting Jasmine for the first time.

Yes... I'm using Disney analogies so you know I mean business.

ANYWAY... I thought it only appropriate to give you guys a little info on our special guests who will be opening the show for us.



The man on your left is friend of the SG's Myke Christian. A local NYC cat, his smooth vocal stylings are only complimented by his style of dress. He's also equipped with that bilingual songwriting ability, so all you Filipinas... get ready. Go ahead and check out some of his tracks here.

Our blond haired friend on the right is also a Mike--in fact, when I was first introduced to him and Myke, he was little Mike--but there's nothing little about my boy's talent (come to think of it, he's taller than me too, so that moniker is pretty misleading). Always loving music, he took big strides to get his name out there this year, and often plays under his project name of Romance. Influenced by punk, funk, and heavier styles of rock, he'll be the edge us SG's need.

We've all gotten a chance to share the stage with both these cats, and we can't think of anyone better to help us open this gala event. We hope you join us tonight!

No comments: