Monday, December 15, 2008

Argyle Hunting with Wonder Marq

Still on a sensitive high after a successful and memorable premiere of SGWG NYC edition #1, I decided to embark on the sensitive guy's favorite past time...argyle hunting.
I remembered seeing an argyle hoodie at Express that I wanted to get for the show, but didn't have time to, so I went to see if it was still on sale....



What?!?! An ADDITIONAL 20% off?!?!

Seriously guys, my head almost exploded into pieces of argyle.

And then my friend Rex was like "Yo, the manager is giving out these cards for another 20% off!"

"What?!? So that's a total of an additional 40% off!?!?!"

And then it happened..


I couldn't believe it either, but it really happened. In argyle flower grew from my head in a matter of seconds. All it took was a magical drop of 100% pure sensitivity.

So I ended up buying 2 argyle sweaters and 3 pairs of argyle socks which would've cost me a little bit over $200, but with the discount came out to only $80!



What's a Sensitive Pirate's favorite type of clothing? Yup, you guessed it...



What's Bruce Lee's favorite drink?

WATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAH!!!!!


Arlo the Sensitive Sock Puppet!



So check out the holiday sale at Express before it's over! Christmas is only 9 days away! Time is sensitive.

See ya Saturday!

Your Sensitive Guy,

Wonder Marq

No comments: