Tuesday, November 18, 2008

An "SG" Can Also Be A Lady...

Dear Diary,

Sensitivity is not only limited to one gender of course.  However imagine if there was a collision of a "Sensitive Guy" and a "Sensitive Gal" in one room... "WHOA!!"  I think we might have to pull out the Puffs... because "A nose in need deserves Puffs indeed."  I myself as a "Sensitive Gal" will cry over a deep haiku or song lyrics that remind me of a past relationship gone sour.  Speaking of sour...  Warheads make me cry.  I'd rather have something like hot chocolate with those little marshmallows in them... "I think I can get something of that sort at a place called PJ's Coffee in Highland Park, NJ??" (*cough*shameless self-promotion)  I may not make much sense, but when you are that sensitive sometimes it just doesn't matter... SG's speak from the heart.

Speaking of hearts... aren't those little candies you get with the messages on them like "Be Mine." on Valentine's Day just the best?

Allow me to formally introduce myself... hmm, I don't know how formal a blog post is but just wait and I'll explain...

My name is Ashley Clack and I am a "Sensitive Gal".  I like to "cupcake"... for those of you that don't know what that is, it's sweet talk.  I enjoy going to pet stores just so I can play with the puppies when I need to be cheered up.  I've probably watched the movie "My Best Friend's Wedding" more times than an 8-year-old had watched the HSM movies.  I like to knit scarves.  And most importantly I am your host for "Sensitive Guys with Guitars".  Besides making you feel like you're in the comfort of your own home, I will be reading/reciting poetry because a "Sensitive Gal" doesn't "spit", and I may also give you a free hug... just because I LOVE YOU!!

On behalf of these fine men in argyle I cordially invite you the evening of Saturday, December 20th to PJ's Coffee in Highland Park, NJ 5pm.  Please stay tuned for the official flyer & more details.

XOXO
Ashley Clack
"Sensitive Gal" & your host

2 comments:

Jay Legaspi said...

Preach on Ashley. Keep it sensitiveeee....

Unknown said...

lmfao.
that's all i could muster myself to say..