Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"20 Questions" with John Violago, your sensitive guy

1. What was the first thing you did when you woke up?
- I prayed to Baby Jesus, thanking him for giving me another chance to be able to do good in this beautiful place.

2. If you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean?
- That means I'm thinking of ways to be a better person and how I could make life wonderful for each and every one of you.

3. Are you an emotional person?
- Yes, I believe so. I cry when I'm hurt, I weep tears of joy when I'm happy and I just couldn't stop the tears to flow down my cheeks when, when...oh god here I go again...

4. Do you want to get married and have children one day?
- Of course. Isn't that why we're all here? In this world? To find your one true love and spread more joy and goodwill through the little ones?

5. Are you close with your mom?
- Oh yes, dearly. Mothers are awesome and they surely know best.

6. Are you happy right now?
- Very happy. Why wouldn't I? I'm surrounded by wonderful people.

7. How is the weather right now?
- Brrrr....very cold. And I'm in need of a big loving hug to keep me warm. Hug me?

8. Are you allergic to anything?
- If anything, I'd say rudeness. Everytime I see people acting stupid in the subway, it just makes me wanna...sneeze.

9. How are you feeling today?
- Today, I woke up feeling the love and having an urge to just go out and spread more of it.

10. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
- Is there love in the relationship? Then it's definitely worth it.

11. How do you feel about your life right now?
- Life is great. Life is good. In fact it's so good that I just couldn't...that I just wanna...just wanna...oh dear, here I go again...

12. Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend?
- Well I've always been a good friend. And I've definitely been a good boy. But if what you're asking is, if you were my girl and I was your man? I would definitely make everything 'good' for you.

13. What is the one thing you notice first with the opposite sex?
- Her heart through the beauty of her eyes.

14. Are you a forgiving person?
- Holding on to hate is such a terrible feeling. If you haven't forgiven someone who has done you wrong in the past, I suggest you do it now. I guarantee you'd live a happier, fuller, more meaningful life. I am an SG and I am a very forgiving person.

15. Do you hug your pillow when you sleep?
- I have the tendency to hug whatever is next to me when I sleep. It's in my nature to seek for that warmth and cuddliness :)

16. Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?
- I believe all of us could make a difference in everyone's lives. All of us are hoping for change. We all want to live a more fruitful existence. I believe if we want that change to occur in the way we live, it should start in you. If you have changed the way you perceive things and accept the good in mankind, actual change would start to unfold all around you. So, did I make a difference in your life? I would say yes. Because with me just being here, you would have another person who'd love you and accept you for who you are.

17. Were you happy when you woke up today?
- Was I happy when I woke up today? You betcha! Was I happy that you've reached question number 17? absolutely! :)

18. When was the last time you cried?
- Just now, when I found out you kept on reading my answers, and actually cared about me. Thank you.

19. What/Who always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
- I would say my guitar. It lets me convey all my sad emotions into wonderful melodies that let me gather all the pain in my heart and pour them all into thin air.

20. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
- In six weeks, there's nothing else that I look forward to the most, other than seeing all your beautiful faces at our next "Sensitive Guys with Guitars" show @ PJ's Coffee on the 20th of December. It would make me really happy if you're there. So please come! Spread the love! All the proceeds would go to charity :) Details on the right ->

Again, this is John Violago, your Sensitive Guy, thanking you for sharing a bit of your time...

with this, I bid thee farewell and always bear in mind, "A litte love goes a long, long way..."


- JV

2 comments:

Inspirii said...

disturbing!

Anonymous said...

hey john,
it takes a real man to admit these things! if you were italian, nobody would question this...
paizano!
psp

lingonge