Friday, November 21, 2008

John Flor's New Song- Secret Santa

Hey all, JL, aka Big Sensitivo aka Happy McTearson aka The Notebook here.

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up that fellow SG John-Flor has uploaded a new song on his MySpace. It's called Secret Santa and it's like the scent of your first love enveloped on a scarf she gave back to you after you let her borrow it on a cold winter night.

The song is called Secret Santa, and you not listening would make dolphins cry on the inside.

I'll have a new song up soon too, as well as some updates about the shows, but for now, enjoy the magic that is John-Flor. The music is on the site below:

http://www.myspace.com/johnflor

Kudos JF!

JL

1 comment:

John Violago said...

I totally agree with Jay that you would make dolphins cry on the inside if you don't listen to it! *sniff* I love Christmas! I love you all!

- JV

** and to my fellow pinoys, I too shall have a 'pasko' song up on mines! so stay tuned! :)