Thursday, November 20, 2008

My name is John-Flor, and I'm a sensitivaholic.

There, I've said it. Now it's up to me to rebuild my life.

Dear God, it's like you know when you've hit rock bottom when you start to consider in your mind how great of an artist Celine Dion is. I mean, besides her rock hard abs, chiseled features, and eyebrows from heaven, Celine Dion is not supposed to make me cry. But she does. Everytime. Especially when I rewatched the Titanic after 10 years.

Oh wait...I'm sorry, the person who I pictured in my head was not Celine Dion, but Justin Long. I guess I really love those Mac vs. PC commercials.

And by love, I mean I can eat JL and the fat white dude up like they were Tootsie Rolls...

oh no...I've said too much. The Man Up There, please stay with me through these troubled times. And give me the courage to finally sleep without my teddy bear like I have all my life, and put him in the closet like what i should have done 20 years ago. Although teddy reminds me of the real teddy....and by that I mean Theodore Roosevelt, and he's the greatest president ever.

TR was sensitive. And he loved boxing.

Oh crap...here I go daydreaming about TR again. I really gotta stop.

help me,

john-flor.

No comments: